In these months i've had a problem with my mom health now she is fine but i was so worried.
Another hand i've passed my spanish exam finally!!!!!
But my dream is to learn Japanese it's a dream I've promised to my little angel that i learnt it but i haven't studied it more but i'm here and i've decided that i will learn it i'll do i've promised to him.
If i think it's passed about 1 year and 6 months without my little angel. i miss him so much it's indescrivible the empty that he has let in my heart.
My dream is to go to japan i want to live there i want to learn japanese but the first thing that i'll do when i will be to japan i'll go on my little angel's grave.
My sweet little angel protect my mom from above there I can do all now protect her .
I miss u so much.!!!
this for u my sweet angel
I miss u so much
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento